Croatian coastal beauty - Park Umag
Enjoy warm breezes and sea views on the lovely Istrian peninsula, with its forests and mountains. The climate is temperate at the beginning and end of the season, so you can enjoy some late or early sun on your camping holiday for less. It's a short stroll down to the beach for swimming, sunbathing, snorkelling, and sailing. The historic town of Umag, which predates the Romans, is just eight kilometres away - an easy drive, or even cycle.
- What's so special about Camping Park Umag?
- Situated on the Adriatic Coast
- An environmentally friendly holiday camping site
- Lots of leisure activities on site
- A historic area to explore