The Wonders of Paris
Paris is the most visited city in the world – in 2012 alone, there were 83 million foreign guests. This metropolitan area is strongly associated with romance, sophistication, and culture. Structures like the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe are among the most well-known tourist attractions in the world. The tourist infrastructure in Paris is excellent, and in recent years there has been an increase in the number of luxury camping options. This can be a particularly good option for visitors to the city because it usually means staying in an area of natural beauty that is conveniently located in the city.
Why Choose a Luxury Camping Site in Paris?
- Stay somewhere that is conveniently placed for visiting tourist attractions in Paris, yet is located in a natural and peaceful setting
- Stay at a family holiday camping site and visit great attractions like Disneyland Paris or Parc Asterix
- Enjoy fabulous on-site activities such as swimming, golf, tennis, laser games, gym, and fishing
- Get to stay in comfortable accommodation such as a luxury tent, bungalow tent, mobile home, cottage, or chalet
- Go on excursion to places like the Eiffel Tower, La Mer de Sable, Bossuet Garden, or the Natural Sea of Sand
- Explore the wonderful nightlife of Paris or just relax in the on-site bars and restaurants